Saturday, October 29, 2011

What If

So, I had an awesome blog planned (we finger painted pumpkins!!) However, I ended up staying this evening at my parents house so all my blog ideas/pictures are at my house. So I thought I would do fail proof post. HA The "what if" post....enjoy

Fill in the blanks....
If I were to get pregnant again...Honestly I'd be ecstatic. Freaked cuz we aren't trying, but I can't wait to have more kiddies!
If I could have any job in the world...I would love more then anything to be a full time momma/house wife. I swear I should have grown up in the fiftys ;)
If I had a day to myself...clean! and rest...50/50
If I could get married all over again...I might change a few minor details. Asked a certain guest to not show up ;) There are lots of new wedding ideas out there I would have loved to have had. But I loved my wedding.There isn't much I would change.
If I could live anywhere in the US...If I ever dared leave my family that is...lol I would love a huge house out in the country. With a wrap around porch, huge yard for the kids and dogs. A tree swing and a pond out back. With in 1 hour drive from a beach. But secluded and small town. Does this even exist? lol
If my boy would have been girl they would have been named...Delanie or Breckon :) There is still hope, I will have a girl one day!
If I could have any talent in the world....To be able to sing. My hubby got all/any musical talent in our family lol. Poor Huddy Buddy has to listen to me sing all the time in the car.
If you met me in real life...you would love me! 
If I could go back to school and get a different degree...I would do something fun! something to do with mythology.
If money was no object...I would be one happy momma & wife.
If I could meet one celebrity, it would be....hmm..only one?? britney spears for sure! I love her.
If I could shop at only one store the rest of my life...Target. Hands down.
If we were to get another pet it would be...another puppy.
If I could go on a trip right now...it would be somewhere warm w/ turquoise water. 
If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...Personal Chef. Never have to cook again, have perfect yummy healthy food? I can do launder for that.
If I had the option of plastic surgery...probably not. Unless medically needed. 

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I would love a house like you described in the country :)
    Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete