Friday, November 25, 2011

And the winner is....

First off, I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Other then having to work that morning we had a great day. We went to my grandmas for dinner, and just enjoyed being together. (pics to come later) I didn't end up going black Friday shopping....but I guess that's ok. Today I went to see breaking dawn again with my mom, sister and aunt! I love those ladies.

Now, on to the winner of the photography giveaway!! There were 21 comments, so I plugged those into the generator on random.org and the winner is......

Comment # 20!!! shelli and Tyler.
Congratulations shelli!!!! I'm so excited for you. Please email me at imsimplymomma@gmail.com, or message me on fb to claim your prize. You have 24 hours to claim or I'll have to pick a new winner.

I wanted to get a print screen of the generator, but I can't figure out How to do that on the I pad :/


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment