Monday, January 30, 2012

Liebster Award :D

Well, this week has been very eventful. Besides Hudson's first birthday and his fabulous party on Saturday I have been battling a nasty little cough and poor Hudson got his very first ear infection :'(. The doctor says we caught it really early though so that is a major plus right? Im behind on my birthday posts, but I have just felt so crummy I have barely logged online at all this week. But I promise my goal tomorrow is to post all about his birthday, and his party! 
One fun thing that happened though was I got the Liebster Award [woot woot]. Technically Allie tagged my family blog, but I blog here WAAAAYYY more so Im posting it here ;) Allie has the cutest little blog around! I went to high school with her, needless to say we didn't know eachother hardly at all then. But thanks to facebook, and now our blogs I feel like I know enough about her that we woulda got along great in high school! Funny how those things turn out huh?  


I received this from Allie @ A Girl Named [Allie]

About the Liebster Blog Award:


Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers.

Please stop by and visit them.



The Rules are:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare- other bloggers.

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!


Alrighty folks, so here goes... the blogs I tag are:


1.Mommy A Work in Progress
2. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
3.caitimae
4.Bennett Love
5.All The Pretty Things

1 comment: