Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We Saw Santa

I feel like have been neglecting my poor blog. Its not that haven't wanted to blog, I just can't. We have no computer :(  It really is hard. & with only 5 more weeks till I am officially jobless were pinching pennies just in case. Hopefully come spring we can get a new computer! There are some great things coming on the horizon. It just a matter of getting through the low period. I have a new venture that I am going to try, but I don't want to jinx anything. so wish me luck!! haha 

Anyways, we went and saw santa last week. Im IN LOVE with our santa pictures. There is an amazing photography studio here in Utah. They take amazing pictures just in general, but their santa pictures are to die for! Such a fun experience, way more for your money & not to mention they are cheaper then the mall santa. Your husband gets to dress up as Santa, or you can use the real santa. We ended up doing both. First Tanner dressed up, then we got a traditional one on santas lap. The idea is children are less afraid when their parents are "santa". But the real santa is there too, so you don't have to worry about anything ;) you can check the company out here [fotofly santa


For a fun comparison click here for hudson last year




















Photobucket

3 comments: