Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Pics

You can click here and read the full detail of our Christmas adventures. This is mostly just a picture overload. And bare with me, they are all from my phone so not great quality.

These first pictures are from the night we put up and decorated the tree. 




there is an awesome house by use that puts on a huge light show to music.



we spent some time outside enjoying the snow.






we went to a fun Christmas party.
my cute parents
my sister & santa.
Hudson REFUSED to get near this Santa.


had to show off his cute outfit

the only pic I got of everyone dancing outside on Christmas Eve


really blurry, but this was Christmas morning. The chalk board says "Merry Christmas Hudson:


peeking in at the big present












when we went to my parents, everyone was on their electronics.

his new bike from great grandma/grandpa Higley.
 
Covering his eyes for the BIG present from grammy and papa Higley

A cho cho table!




This is Hudson with is Great Great grandparents. I love seeing this :D

arrrrrrrgh matey

Cute Cousins Christmas night :D


 Hudson was so much fun this year with Christmas. I'm counting the days until we can do it all over again :) And next year Hudson will be old enough to start some fun traditions. Like Elf on the Shelf & the 24 book countdown.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment