Thursday, January 10, 2013

Life Lately via my phone

I love that given today's technology we can catch everyday day little moments that are so fun to look back on. 

helping mom back some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.

My little daredevil

Handsome boy after his bath
Hudson LOVES to make faces at himself in the mirror.





every time we go out side he asks "momma my walk in snow?"

momma and Hudson dinner date to Noodles & co

this boy! he is so handsome

checkin out the fish at Cabelas

startin him young

late night Jamba run while we were all sickos

My sister and I.

Daddy and Hudson bein silly

My little stud muffin


cute cousin enjoying some yogurt, and despite her face I promise Ella loved it.

Just watching Brave.

I saw this on pinterest and fell in love with it. So true.

A boy and his paper.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the funny faces in the mirror! And he is so cute in that white shirt and black bow tie :-)

    ReplyDelete