Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Insta Life

Its been a while since ive really gotten to update anything. Majority of our life lately is caught via my phone and posted obnoxiously alot to Instagram. [if you IG follow me @laciebreckon]

Life Lately

Just a typical Saturday here at Casa De La Danielson

Getting his revenge on daddy 
Little Fashion bugs at forever 21

We took dad a little valentines day surprise at work

hands down the best daddy!

Enjoying tot time at the library

Just playing at dads work, little engineers

Breakfast date with mommy

We took Hudson to get his very first build a bear for his valentines. 
Hiding from me in the bathroom...I wonder where Hudson went.

He picked out his outfit this day...seriously kid already?
The best part of the day is dressing you! ha

Delicious 'energy bites' I made! As you can tell, Hudson LOVES them

Playing on grandmas phone.
That smile kills me!

My stinkin adorable niece Ella! Love this girl so much.


He loves his new little buddy.
He was very creative with his name as well, he chose to name him
"Teddy Bear"



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Instagram makes it SO easy to caputre all the memories, that sometimes I get too lazy to blog! Then I feel like I'm just repeating myself since I've already posted most the pics on instagram or FB!

    P.S. I love Hudson's hair! I will follow you on instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete