Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bumpdate 17 weeks




How far along? 17 weeks 4 days
Baby's size? an onion
Total weight gain: I'm actually down two pounds now. Had my follow up on monday with my OB from my ER visit and noticed the drop.  
Maternity clothes? Since my ER trip and feeling like crap Im basically living in yoga pants. So pretty much the same thing.
Sleep: Nothing new here. Still getting up a couple times a night to go pee. 
Best moment(s) this past week: Hearing the heart beat on monday :)
Miss Anything? Normalcy. lol
Movement: nothing that makes me say YES that was the baby. Still random pressure/rolls/twinges but not totally sure. Not like what I remember with Hudson anyways. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the dishes and garbage still. Most of the nausea is finally gone though :)
Cravings: Chocolate milk and ice cream. 
Labor Signs: well...if you read my er visit then I thought I was having some. But thankfully NO 
Gender: little man
Symptoms:  Tired, frequent peeing, headaches, aches, pains, cramps, round ligament pain, stuffy nose. This pregnancy is kicking my trash for sure.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: both, I have noticed myself being a little snappy sometimes. I hate it. 
Looking forward to:  our anatomy scan on July 31st. 
How is Hudson doing?: He talks about his brother every day. He always pokes out his belly and says "momma...your belly get this big with the baby?" it is so stinking cute. 

*as for an update from the OB. My UTI seems to be pretty much gone thanks goodness! Although my cramping/pain/pressure is still present especially when Im active. Doctor believes its just everything shifting and moving around, and also says  my pelvic bones may be separating (this is a thing?? what?).  Its supposedly common and normal, just extremely uncomfortable and painful. I have to do some stretches every day that should help. He will re-avaluate at my next appointment. In extreme cases you can need physical therapy....fingers crossed these exercises do the trick. 





post signature

2 comments: