Monday, July 29, 2013

Bumpdate 19 weeks

19 weeks!! soo happy to be here :) while it feels like just yesterday we found out, it also feels like I still have forever to go. Im almost half way there though, and since I've already had one nasty visit to the ER it is nice that I'm finally 19 weeks. This means if god forbid, we have any other stuff happen that needs to be checked out we get to go to labor and delivery not the ER! Crazy the things that make you happy when your pregnant.




How far along? 19 weeks 1 day
Baby's size? a mango
Total weight gain: Not sure, weighed myself at home and I think im actually up a couple pounds finally. But we have an apt. on Wed. and I will check there. 
Maternity clothes? Yes :) my awesome mom took me out and got a few new maternity clothes for me. When I was prego with Hudson I worked at a bank so the few maternity things I have are far to fancy, or  "business attire", to wear around the house and to run errands. 
Sleep: same..just getting up to pee a few times. 
Best moment(s) this past week: FINALLY FEELING THE BABY MOVE! (sunday july 21) It was really, really low though. With all the stuff Im feeling im pretty sure your just waiting to fall out kid. haha. Its sparatic still. and I didn't feel anything again for a few days. It kinda freaks me out. Cant you just move around every day? that would be nice. 
Miss Anything? Normalcy. lol
Movement: see above. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hamburgers! ugh...just the thought makes me sick. 
Cravings: Ice cream and mexican food. 
Labor Signs: nope
Gender: little man
Symptoms:  thankfully the throwing up in the morning seems to be going away. I'm gaining some energy again :) I have been in a cleaning mood. While my house thanks me I know I still need to be taking it easy. My cramps/pressure/back pain is still there and gets worse the more I  move around/lift things. So Im trying to just take it as easy as I can so I don't get put on bed rest!! 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: mostly happy. But have my moody moment.s 
Looking forward to:  our anatomy scan on July 31st!! 
How is Hudson doing?: still loving the thought of being a big brother. He talks about Porter every day. The other morning he woke up with an eyelash on his cheek. I had him blow it off my finger to make a wish. When I asked him what he wished for he said "my baby brother" awwww LOVE THAT KID!!! 

none of these pics are consistent and its starting to bother me haha



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment